Page

Header Ad Banner

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

PP Island Hotel,Penang

The view from Hotel room..
 PPisland Hotel,the hotel that i frequently stay when i'm going down to Penang..this hotel is the latest boutique hotel in Penang .It provides a memorable home-away-from home experience throughout my stay..(kan Labu..huhu)..what can i say is the service a good quality & has a contemporary design& it is cozy accomodation in a convenience location..the most important thing is it has a free internet connection..if compared with several hotel with this kind that you have to pay for it..& the room rate is very affordable..RM 78 pernight for Queen Bed & RM 88 for Twin sharing..(promotion rate only )..

The Room

The Twin Bed
Double Bed

contemporary design
Due to limited spaces ..the parking system is ..like this .that how i take my car
back after checked out..
1st

2nd


3rd..lifting process..



Finally ..my car during lifting process..parking underground..




1 comment:

hotel booking sites comparison said...

I experience hotel booking comparison for booked one direct return flight and I didn't have any problems. From the time that I clicked on the website it took me around 20 minutes to search, compare, decide on a flight and fill out my cretid card and other details. It was better than I had expected. I booked one direct return flight and I didn't have any problems. It was better than I had expected. I would highly recommend him.

Search This Blog