Page

Header Ad Banner

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Je t'aime (I Love) Penang.

 Bonjour!! In Penang now!! Just landed at Penang Island after " long journey"...  after a few months never been here, this time is my 1st trip to Penang for year 2011..This time i got a company ..my youngest biological brother is with me..to explore this unique island (( in fact, Penang was listed under 10 island to explore before you Die in the world for year 2011)for this weekend....as night approaching & outside is raining & the road is congesting ...
PENANG TRADEMARK:TRISHAW


Penang KOMTAR Tower!!

Perangin Mall

Hotel Continental Penang where i 'm stayed in last visit..
'
My favorite hotel in Penang PP Island Hotel ..Fortunately, today this "BOUTIQUE HOTEL" is still Vacant...& i choose to stay here since it provides the Free WIFI  & CONTRA is the parking limited & based on first come basis( not like Continental Hotel that you have to spent for an extra RM 5 for this service & PRO is it has an ample  parking spaces) .

The view from PP ISLAND HOTEL NOW!!!
My brother staring at Penang Island from "Ferry"....


 Ok..that all from me ...from Penang with Love..J'etaime Penang!!



No comments:

Search This Blog