Page

Header Ad Banner

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vesak Day's Outing(May 17)@Taman Rimba Ampang

Looking for an ideal place for picnic where it located near the city centre...TAMAN RIMBA AMPANG is the perfect one..just a minutes away from AMPANG POINT before reach there..Here is where we spent our VESAK DAY holiday yesterday...

WELCOME TO HUTAN LIPUR AMPANG
HOW TO GET THERE:-
 From AMPANG POINT ..drive straight along JLN AMPANG until u reach JALAN BUKIT BELACAN..the end of the road is where TAMAN RIMBA AMPANG is.
THE ADDRESS

MAP OF TAMAN RIMBA AMPNG

GENERAL INFO ABOUT TAMAN RIMBA AMPANG
DO NOT FEED THE MONKEY
KEEP OUR ENVIRONMENT CLEAN

CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER AT TAMAN RIMBA AMPANG





OUR SPOT last VESAK Day..




THE SIGNBOARD SEEMS DIDN'T WORK FOR THE VISITORS

KEBERSIHAN TAMAN DI TANGAN ANDA????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by error, while I
was browsing on Google for something else, Regardless I am
here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but
I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome b.


Feel free to visit my site ... shock collar for dogs

raybanoutlet001 said...

mont blanc outlet
jordan shoes
ugg boots
coach outlet online
jacksonville jaguars jersey
ralph lauren outlet
true religion outlet store
green bay packers jerseys
nike tn
coach outlet

Search This Blog