Page

Header Ad Banner

Friday, December 10, 2010

PREOCCUPIED.



A bad day..this few days is a hectic schedule in my work .since next 13 days i will fly to Sarawak for holiday just like the everyone else  for 18 days.....the holiday mood is preoccupied my mind..it was happened today when i totally  not concentrate in my work....i was in Klang on 3.30pm & just finished my appointment..& after i hd arrived in HQ which situated at Damansara & double checking on my working paper & i was  noticed that i hv missed out  something that "VERY IMPORTANT"..& hv to make a return TRIP to Klang...to get the signatory  that i have forgot to ask.OH NO..i was SPEEDING ....all the way to KLANG from DAMANSARA..on 4.00pm...& managed to reach my office on 5.00pm..wow....*still in the speed limit"..

Search This Blog